How to Reset your Gmail Password?
Password plays a vital part as it protects our computer system and various devices from the intervention of any outsider. It is important to keep changing your password so that no one could ever guess your password. It is important to keep changing your password for security purposes. Only a strong password can help you to maintain your privacy. Now, frequently changing passwords might lead to situation when you might forget your Password, now do not panic. It is not too difficult to recover Gmail Password. Likewise, you can check out the steps to reset your Gmail Password. Have a look at the steps and try to implement it carefully.
- To change your Gmail Password, you must have a stable and strong internet connection
- You should enter the address of Gmail in the address bar
- After that, click on the forgot Gmail Password
- Then, you are required to enter the last correct
- Get a verification code by the registered phone number
- You are supposed to enter the time you created the Gmail Account
- You would receive a verification code by recovery email
- You are supposed to answer the security question
These are the steps you are supposed to follow. Supposedly, you are not able to fix the issue manually; you are supposed to contact the experts at Gmail Phone number. The executive teams of Gmail are efficient and knowledgeable. They would resolve your problems in a minute.