How to Change Gmail Password?
As many of our confidential information is store in our email accounts. It is important to keep changing our Gmail Password. We must keep our account well-protected and secure so that none of our personal or professional information gets leaked. Now, as we often keep on changing our password, sometimes we do forget our Gmail Password. But, there is nothing to worry about it; you can recover Gmail Password easily. Here, we have properly mentioned the steps to change Gmail Password. Check out this ways to change Gmail Password.
- You should have a strong internet connection
- Then, you must type the address of Gmail in the address bar
- After that, you are supposed to enter your credentials like username and of course your current password
- As soon as you are done with the above steps, you are supposed to sign in to your Gmail Account
- Then, you are required to move to the settings
- There, you are supposed to select the security option
- Then, there you are supposed to enter your current password
- After that, enter a brand new password
- Make sure your password is strong and could be remembered by you
- Also, it should be complicated for others to guess your password
Check out the above steps to change your Gmail Password. If you can follow the above-given steps properly, you can simply fix the issue you have been facing. Supposedly, you are not able to change your password manually, seek help from the Gmail Support number. You can call or text the experts whenever you want.