It is not a difficult task to create a new Gmail Account. The reliability is the key and maybe this is the reason we all like open new Gmail Account. It is important to discover the various exclusive features of Gmail. Sometimes, our Gmail Account gets flooded with too many unwanted or annoying emails. It is immensely important to know the various steps to block someone on Gmail. You are just supposed to follow certain important steps and then you can easily block someone on Gmail. Here, you can check out some of the important steps to deal with:
- At first, you are supposed to connect to a strong and secure internet connection
- After that, you must enter the address of Gmail in the address bar
- Then, the Gmail Page open
- You are supposed to enter the credentials like username and password
- Then sign in to your Gmail Account
- Now, as soon as your Gmail Account opens, you are supposed to pull up an email which is annoying
- Then, as soon as you are done performing the above-given steps, you must click on the three dots
- From the drop-down menu, you are required to select the ‘block the sender option’
- After that, press block to confirm
Steps to Block Someone on Gmail?
To block someone on Gmail, follow the steps given below:
Step1: Sign in to your Gmail Account (gmail.com). And Drag an email from the sender that you wish to block. If your inbox is flooded with messages, you can just search for the name of that user in the box at the top.
Step 2: Click the arrow down to the far right of the sender’s name.
Step 3: Now, click on the option of Block the Sender Name from the list that drops down.
Step 4: Click on the option of Block to confirm.
If by following all the above steps, the issue still persists and you want to know that what happens when you block someone on Gmail. No need to get worried. You can reach our experts at any time. We are having a trained team of experts who are obtainable 24/7 for the help of experts.
An alternative method to Block Someone on Gmail
Can you Block Someone on Gmail?
Sometimes it’s not enough to mark the mail as Spam. Google’s filters are not 100% efficient and the special junk mail might slip from end to end, finding its way to your inbox. And from time to time, you just need to fundamentally cut someone out of your life. Now the question arises on how to block someone on Gmail? You can block emails from particular senders with the simple steps given below.
Blocking a Gmail dispatcher involves three basic actions:
- Go to the message from the unwanted sender.
- Choose the option of Block i.e. Sender name from the message dropdown menu.
- Verify your choice.
Step-by-Step Instructions to block someone on Gmail
- Go to the Gmail and enter your email address or phone number and click on the option of Next.
- Type your password and click on the Next button.
- Click on the email from the repeat-offender and have a click on the three dotsto the far right of the sender’s name.
- Click on the Block option (Sender Name)from the drop-down list.
- Click on the option of Block to confirm.
After blocking, you will stop receiving emails from the user to whom you blocks. If yow wants to know that how do you block someone on Gmail, then follow all the steps given above. If wants more help, then Feel free to reach 24/7 for the help of users.
Steps to Unblock Someone on Gmail?
Step1: Click the option of gear Settings iconobtainable on the top right of the inbox.
Step2: Choose the option of Settings
Step3: Click on the option of Filters and Blocked addresses
Step4: Click on the option of “unblock” at the end of the sender you want to reinstate.
By following all the above steps, you can unblock Gmail. If then also the issue persists, reach us at Gmail live chat at any time. We are having a team of experts who are obtainable 24/7 for the help of experts.
Hopefully, reading and implementing these steps prove to be helpful for you. If you do follow the steps one by one, of course, you can fix the problem. If you do not find these steps effective or helpful you are free to seek help from the renowned and experienced technicians of Gmail. All you need to do is to get in touch with Gmail Support. They provide 24*7 services and are immensely helpful.