Gmail not receiving emails: What to do?
Unquestionably, Gmail has recreated the meaning of a communication for us. Easy to handle or user-friendly features and new and enhancing updates have definitely attracted a lot of users towards it. Sometimes, we do face a few important errors like the Gmail Crash problem in Google Chrome, maybe due to the compatibility issue yet the problems are not that difficult to tackle. Particularly, here we are discussing a common issue or could be called a significant problem associated with Gmail. Not receiving emails has become a common problem and needs the serious attention of the experts. However, some of its users are complaining about their account of Gmail not receiving emails making them wait until they get frustrated. If you are having such difficulties in getting the issue of your Gmail not receiving emails 2019, you must follow some of the troubleshooting methods to fix it.
Key Methods to Fix Gmail Account Not Receiving Emails:
- Firstly, you are supposed to configure your Gmail Account
- Thereafter, you must wait for some time and then set up the email Wizard
- Then, you are supposed to click on the tools button which is in the red color
- As soon as you are done with the above steps, you are supposed to select an email account which is shown in blue color
- After that select an email account
- Now, from mailing account dialog box, you are supposed to click on the add button
- If your account is already listed, you are supposed to choose your account
- Click on remove and then on the add button
- Next, you are supposed to click on the option of ‘let me configure the settings of Gmail myself’
- At last, click on the Next button
- Next, click on the Gmail option
- Do not forget to click on your username
- Then, click on the password
- After that, click on the Next button
- Make sure you click on sign-in option
Method 2: Try to Open Gmail on Different Browser
If your Gmail is not receiving emails into your inbox, you may try opening your account in a different browser. Check if you start receiving emails into your account.
Method 3: Try Checking the Gmail Storage
You will no longer be receiving any emails if your Gmail account does not have free space. In order to check the storage, open your Google drive where users must have registered at the time of their account opening.
Try clicking on the Upgrade Storage in Google Drive to open the page showing the current storage status. The maximum free storage capacity for Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Photos is 15 GB all together.
Therefore, users might want to free up some space, if they have reached the maximum limit. To do that, follow steps down below.
- Open your Gmail account in your browser.
- Select some emails to delete and click the delete button.
- Click more on the left of Gmail’s tab.
- Then, click Bin to open it.
- Now, select the Empty Bin now option to delete the emails.
Method 4: Delete Email Filters
Email filtering is one such process that to organize emails according to specified criteria. It could be the reason for diverting emails into different folders. Users can delete it by moving through the settings button.
Click Filters and block addresses, then select all filters listed down. After that, click the Delete button to remove all filters.
Method 5: Turn Off Email Forwarding
Users need to disable Gmail’s email forwarding to receive messages. To do that,
- Click the Settings button in Gmail.
- Now, select Forwarding and POP/IMAP to open that tab.
- Click the Disable forwarding option.
- Click the save changes option.
Method 6: Turn Off Firewalls
Antivirus software includes firewalls that can block emails in Gmail. So, you must try removing antivirus utilities from the system through Task Manager. To do this,
- Open your Task Manager.
- Select the Start-up tab and click on the antivirus tab.
- Now, click on the Disable button to remove antivirus utilities from Start-up.
In this way, you can resolve the issue that most of the Gmail users say, “my Gmail isn’t receiving emails anymore”. These are the steps you are supposed to follow. If you read this and then implement the steps carefully, you can contact the experts at Gmail Phone number. The technicians and executives are present 24*7 at your service for your help.