Gmail Crash Problem in Google Chrome: How to fix?
Eventually, Gmail has simplified the meaning of a communication for us. Yes, sometimes few issues keep on occurring in Gmail but all these problems are not that difficult to deal with. The users of Gmail keep on complaints regarding the crash problem in Google Chrome. Now, clearly, there is the problem of compatibility of Gmail and Chrome. The users should not worry, as the issues keep on occurring. It is not difficult to fix Gmail Server Error 007 or Gmail Crash problem, all you need to do is to follow certain important steps and fix the problem. Here, you can check out a few essential steps to deal with the crashing problem.
- The first and foremost step is to close all other tabs
- After that, make sure not only just the tabs but all the extensions are closed too
- Then, you are supposed to switch to a new profile
- You are required to update the available drivers
- Keep a track of the incompatible programs or applications
- Do not skip the part to scan the entire system so that no virus or malware files can creep into your system
- Also, do not forget to run a system file checker
The above-given steps describe the entire process of resolving the Gmail Crash problem on Google Chrome. If you do read it and then implement it carefully, you can easily resolve the crashing problem. Supposedly, you do not find it effective or helpful then you must Contact Gmail.