Recover Process- How to Recover Gmail Password?
Google account or Gmail is a platform where an individual not only do professional but personal emails as well. In the age where everyone is linked with some social media platform, Gmail serves the purpose of free email services at one click. It is a well-organized service used by every single person worldwide. The service is advertising-supported and provides individuals with data storage, video chats, emails, etc.
You can have easy access to Gmail through third-party programs and web which synchronize the contents of the email by IMAP protocols. Originally, Gmail had a storage capacity of one gigabyte per user which is now extended to 15 gigabytes. You are permissible to receive and emails, send attachments, larger files, etc.
It offers a wide range of language inputs, which makes it easy to understand by the user all across the globe. Apart from all these attractive features that make communication effective, Gmail also takes complete care of the security of the data shared by the users. The two-step verification, keeping the data safe, 24-hour lockdowns and restriction of child pornography are some of the safety features.
Recover my Gmail Account
The primary concern in today’s world is bringing up the rear access to your social accounts. Individuals start searching for answers to recover Gmail passwords via SMS and sometimes end up getting puzzled. There are no fast and hard rules for this but straightforward step to follow to get back your Gmail account recovery.
The Gmail account holds a lot of details for you and losing on to this account. You can very quickly get the access back by following the steps to recover your Gmail account.
Steps of Gmail account recovery password via SMS
Recovering your Gmail account can be a confusing thing for a few users, but Google provides the simplest of the steps to recover Gmail password account:
- Go to the Gmail account recovery page and enter the detail of your account.
- Click the next button
- If you have linked your mobile number to your account, you can use to recover your Gmail account.
- Use the number to an SMS to recover Gmail Account.
- Answer the secret questions.
These are some of the simple steps helping you in Gmail account recovery via SMS in a short period. You can quickly recover the Gmail password via SMS from these steps. In case if you have not been using your account for nine months, and Google considers your account discarded and then you cannot recover the Gmail password.
Lost Password Recovery
The recover Gmail password process can be started in either of two ways:
- Go to the Gmail Login page at the official websiteand after entering your e-mail address click on the option of Forgot password link.
- Now, directly go to the start of the recovery process at the option of recover password.
Now, have a look at the option of Account support page where you can enter your e-mail address and click on the option of next to start the process.
Click on the option of Find my account, if you don’t remember your e-mail address
If the lost account has 2-step verification enabled the process will be a little different. This will be true if the account was hacked and the 2-step verification is harder to recover the account. The recovery options include the following questions:
- Enter the last password that you remember
- Get a verification code by phone call or message.
- Confirm the phone number that you have offered in our security settings
- Google will send an e-mail containing onetime verification code to the email
- Get a prompt on your phone and click on the option of yes to Sign in.
- Answer all the security questions that you added to your account
- When did you create Google account?
The bulk of the options are based on the pre-configured information setup in the account proceeding to losing access. If you do have a pre-configured phone number or email, select the option that you sent a six-digit code to enter.
Inflowing the correct code may get you to a page to reset the password. Answering the questions properly might also take you explicitly to that page.
How to Recover your Google account if you’ve been forgetting your email, password, or got Hacked
· You can recover a Google account if you’ve forgotten your password, email address, or if your account has been hacked.
· To recover your Google account, you will need to input some combination of email address, phone number, or answers to the security questions.
Lost Account Name
If you click on the option of Find my account link on the first page you will be directed to a series of steps where you will offer: a previously configured phone or email, the real name on the account, and verification code. If you are successful, you will receive a list of accounts that match that information and you can carry on the option of sign in. You must know both the email/phone number on the account. If you also don’t know the account password, then you will use the above process to recover the Gmail password.
Accounts with 2-Step Verification Enabled
Two-step verification adds an extra level of security to accounts by requiring a code in addition to the password to sign in to an account. When 2-step verification is enabled you will see the third screen after offering your account name and password were you need to offer the 2-step verification code via the default method you have configured on the account. If you are unable to offer the 2-step response, the page has the option of Try another way to log in.
FAQ About Gmail Account Recovery
1. My e-mail history was removed the hacker, how do I recover it?
Have you checked All Mail and Trash for the misplaced information? Have you used Search and find it? Unfortunately, messages deleted from Spam or trash cannot be recovered. You can recover Google’s attempt to recover messages deleted by a hacker.
2. Why can’t I tell somebody private information about my account that they could look up to verify my claim?
Account privacy rules are very exacting within Google and permitting employees to look at the contents of an account that would be a serious breach of privacy. You may know enough about the contents of the account to prove possession, but no one at Google can verify that information.
3. Where I could add extra information to confirm my claim?
It would be a violation of account privacy for an employee to look into the account to verify any additional information completed.
4. My account was removed by the hacker, can I recover it?
The Gmail account recovery process can restore a recently deleted account. But if it’s said that your account was deleted and is no longer recoverable then your account is lost.
5. I am having a long password of random strings that would be impossible to guess. How was my account compromised?
Email providers have blocks to defend trying lots of passwords to guess the correct one. Most accounts are compromised by harvesting passwords in other ways. While a secure password is very significant, it’s only one in a long list of things needed to keep any online account secure.
6. Not getting any reply after submitting the Gmail account recovery information. What to do?
Ensure that you are using a valid, working contact e-mail address that you check regularly for any replies. Verify the junk/spam label in case any reply was miss-filtered. You can also try the different contact e-mail address.