Guidelines to sync your contacts with the Gmail Account!
We all are well-aware about the importance of using the email service provider. In this era of fast and vast communication, the dissemination of idea, knowledge, and information takes place via emails. It makes our work easier and simpler. Both, professionally and personally our focus is to exchange emails for better performance. Among the various email service providers, Gmail has set a trend of exchanging emails without any fuss or chaos. All you need to do is to click a button. To be honest, you are just a step away from everyone.
Also, there are many ravishing features in Gmail. Like, attaching a picture, video or file easily and that could be easily sent. Gmail also keeps on launching new and exclusive features which are a gift for its users. On the other hand, the users of Gmail have this common complaint regarding its syncing process. It is always a great idea to sync your contacts with your Gmail. The advantage is that following this way; you would not lose any of the contacts. Although the users have complained that they are able to do it. Here, in this blog, we would like to discuss the steps!
Quick ways to sync contacts with Gmail Account
- At first, you are supposed to check whether Gmail is installed in your computer or not
- Then, you are required to go to the settings
- You must seek for account and sync
- Then, you are required to enable the account
- After that, you must focus on enabling the services of email as well
- Then, you must go to the email account setups
- From the options, you must choose email account setup
- Make sure you select sync account options
- Then, click on sync now
- Wait for sometime
- Then, make sure your contacts sync with the Gmail account
- Now, open your computer’s web browser
- In the upper left corner of the Gmail Account, you would find the Gmail Link
- Then, make sure you click on the Gmail text link
- After you are done with the above steps, make sure you select the contacts
- Then, you must find a page where all your Android contacts have been already stored
Following the above-given steps might be impactful and helpful. If you do implement the steps one by one, no doubt you can fix the syncing issue within no time. Also, even after following the steps you are not able to resolve your problem, then contacting the experts is the ultimate option left. You must Contact Gmail Support number to seek an expert’s assistance. Once you are connected with the experts or technicians your issues could be easily resolved. You would get 24*7 services!